|I know that I hardly ever post, so I will discuss my year with one survey, yea!!!!
||[Dec. 19th, 2005|07:42 pm]
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?|
A few choice drugs and moved out of my moms
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I usually do not make one
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My friend Lyndsey did, but we were mad at each other at the time, so I wasn't there.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
All 3 of my dogs.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
More time to myself.
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 17, for reasons that will remain untold, May 11, because I turned 21, September 3, because I moved into my apartment.
8.What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Going back to school
9.What was your biggest failure?
Staying at CVS this long.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Well, my wisdom teeth became infected twice
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My vacation to Florida.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
I feel that everyone that I know always merits celebration, that sounds like a good cop out to me!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled?
I am not going to say their name, but they know who they are...
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, gas, groceries, car payment and insurance, other bills, and a whole lot of alcohol
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to florida, moving out on my own, turning 21, and a bunch of other shit probably
16. What songs will always remind you of 2005?
holla back girl(unfortunately) is probably the song that was stuck in my freakin head for most of the year
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- i. happier or sadder? depends on what day
- ii. richer or poorer? definately poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
made time for friends and at healthier
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I wish that I worked less and did less drugs(kinda)
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I will visit my mom down south and then I will work
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. What LJ users did you meet for the first time?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Sex in the City
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
yes, but he doesn't live here anymore
26. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read anything, that's kind of pathetic
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 21 and went to the Vogue, enough said
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A better job, with the same co-workers
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Bar slut gone wild
34. What kept you sane?
pot and zoloft
34 b. What kept you from losing even more marbles?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The BIRD FLU!!!!
37. Who did you miss?
Cheryl and Justin, because I didn't see them much during the end
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
If you spill bong water on yourself, you will smell like it for days.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Everyone is a Fucking Napoleon!!!!